We have taken a new approach to our schooling this week. I have been searching for something...anything to make this easier. I think part of my anxiety about school is my ever increasing size and knowing that soon I will have yet another small needy person here to care for. Don't get me wrong I can't wait to see this precious little (or big) boy's face. And kiss the crap out of it too! But I do want to have this school thing a little bit more under control and more fun for both of us by the time he comes.
So, I was loaned a great book and this week we are trying some new things...they are working. Praise the Lord!
By the way, you know that your 8 year old reads a lot when she comes in from outside and says,
"I have restored my warmness!"
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment