has come and gone and here we are on the cusp of the "holiday season". How it happened? I'm not sure I was just doing laundry, cooking, teaching, cleaning, shopping, wiping butts and taking one small vacation by myself. However, we did do some other things.
Time is this tricky little bugger. It seems as though it never moves at the pace you want or need it to. I need to get places faster and stay places longer. I need my days to go faster and my weeks to move slower. Then I realize that my children are growing at the speed of light! And then I want to slow time again. Or speed it up past rough spots like having a 2 year old boy. Nonetheless, we are keeping ourselves busy with life. We are enjoying just being able to be home more for things like building forts. Here is the monster fort that the kids built a week ago or so. I think they used every blanket we had and every chair too. They slept in it at least one night.
We also carved pumpkins as we do annully at Aunt Betty's house. It was very fun. Hank blew out all the lights as they were being lit. I will post some Halloween pics soon but I will have to get everyone back in their costumes because I forgot my camera in the car when they were trick or treating...oops.
I am hoping to really enjoy this coming season and to take a break from school. I am hoping to just have some time to reconnect with people and to reconnect with myself. I have some stuff brewing inside me that needs some proper reflection...and since I don't even get to the bathroom by myself; quiet reflection is sometimes difficult.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment