Thursday, March 31, 2011

March still...

Seriously, when will this month end? I am ready for spring and sunshine and walks in the mild weather.

GET US OUT OF THIS HOUSE!

I am so tired of March. I need something new. We are eagerly awaiting tomorrow because not only is it April 1st but it is Lucy Lou's 2nd birthday! I can't believe it has been two years already since she shot into the world. I will be posting about our day soon. But we are headed to the sunnier and warmer Tri-Cities this weekend and we hope to soak up loads of vitamin D. Celebration of the month of March being over...finally. I do have green things shooting out of the ground. Now if I could only see them through the dark skies it would be perfect. Dreariness is killing us all slowly. I am starting to have a great dislike for March.

1 comment:

  1. Except for certain birthdays and certain basketball tournaments, right? Right... (sniff, sniff)

    ReplyDelete