So, Jack got sick and threw up on Saturday night last week. He was doing much better by Sunday afternoon and keeping down crackers and ginger ale. We were going to go to the Tri-Cities for a quick visit and do some apple picking and cider making this weekend. And I thought we were in the clear until Daisy woke up on Thursday complaining of a tummyache and than threw up her self several times. So, with sad and sick kids we decided to stay home. Which was good because Lucy was up last night with a terrible rasp and a fever. I didn't feel so hot either.
Since we were home my husband decided we should tear up the living room and put in the windows that have been sitting in the garage for 6 months. REALLY? I mean REALLY? They are nice and everything but doesn't he know that we have a sick kid and can't he tell that I am not myself? So let us totally tear to shreds our house and fill it with plaster dust and other C-R-A-P! Oh boy...men and women are just different.
On a totally unrelated sidenote...do you ever get totally overwhelmed by fear? Maybe it is the baby stage of life I am in or maybe it is just me. I had one of those moments yesterday and the day before that. Thinking about what could happen to my kiddos. Being grateful that they are healthy. Having a panic attack that Hank's smothering himself in his bed...so I went to check...he was fine...it's me who is smothering herself.
Being a mom is really, really hard....mentally. Props to all the mom's and mental health to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh... lol! That sounds like something that would happen at our house. :) Hope you're all well soon!
ReplyDelete