Friday, November 4, 2011

Aaaahhhhh...





Gotta love Halloween. We totally hit the jackpot this year with the neighborhood next to ours. Our next door neighbor boy who is like 14 told us to go there and it was like a tv show. Kids were everywhere! I couldn't believe and Lucy kept asking me what everyone was! It was awesome. But the kids have a HUGE bag of candy now that I am trying to ration although I think Casey thinks I should just let them have as much as they want. He thinks they are going to do what my brother did...and just want candy all the time because we weren't allowed to have it. Whatev. Not letting my kids have candy all day.

Jack was asking for a piece and had one and then asked for another because "he was still hungry".

It was great fun and not too cold and we enjoyed seeing Jack run from house to house. After the first 12 or so houses of candy Lucy stopped telling me that they gave her candy after each one! I didn't get any pics of Daisy but I will post one after her costume is clean.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, that pic of lucy and hank looking at each other... too much cuteness right there!

    ReplyDelete