Having baby number four has put me in the crazy house. I barely get out of sweats most days and feel like all I do is feed people. Not including myself. It is a lot of trying to remember what comes next, who needs what, and where do I go from here. My day is literally packed with diaper changes and meals. I rarely leave the kitchen it seems and if I do it is to clean up something. I have started sending Daisy to her room for school. That seems to work much better. I wanted to do school with Jack and Daisy together but I couldn't handle the nagging I was doing. Now we just do it together at naptime when it is science and math time.
A gal I met recently told me she felt the same way I do when she had her fourth. Which was comforting because she doesn't feel that way now. Her youngest is 6. So, I don't know how long this craziness is going to last but it sure can feel like a spin cycle sometimes. Everyone is sick now which I have just been waiting for. So, we shall see how that goes.
Thank goodness Hank really is a good baby and is sitting up and using the high chair now. I am loving on him as much as I can while I got him where he can't get away.
So, for those of you that I haven't talked to in a while...which is pretty much everyone. This is where I'm at right now. Never a dull moment...unfortunately.
Oh and if you or anyone you know needs a really great original christmas present see caseylynch.net for ideas!
fancy outfits... I am sure they were dancing to Richard Marx, too.
ReplyDelete:)