I have become a person obsessed with food. Not totally like a foodie though. I do love to eat it and I do love for it to taste good...obviously. However, in recent years I have learned A LOT about food. And I just wanted to take a minute and just vent a little...here it goes.
There was a Stanford study done and it reported that organic food was the same as conventional! Crazy talk! Conventional foods are covered dare I say infested with chemicals. They will make you very sick and cause your body to fall apart. The research is out there and you don't have to look too far. There is a great website naturalnews.com that can give you complete information about food. The pesticides on these foods will stay in your body because you can't break them down and then it will start to disrupt what your body needs to do. So, be careful and look into it.
Also, on the same note California did not pass the GMO bill in November(to label all products with GMO), which I have been wanting to rant about but was keeping my cool. I can no longer because I just can't believe how many people don't know about this. Genetically modified food...it means just what it sounds like. They alter your food in a lab. Animals that are tested on this stuff die and grow tumors and more and yet they can feed it to us. The US and Canada are the only two countries that allow GMO. Corn is the worst offender and you should never buy corn or any corn product that isn't organic. But again just look into it. Especially if you have kids. Their bodies are so vulnerable to these things. By the way Safeway and Starbucks put money towards defeating the GMO bill...hmmm I wonder why they would do that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment