But isn't everyone? I mean really. Who isn't busy? Do you know someone who talks about how they need to get out and do more stuff? I want to know if you do know someone like that, because I sure don't. I have really been doing a lot of things lately. But mostly just trying to get myself back in order. I have been trying, successfully most of the time, to get up before the kids and read and exercise. I don't always get my reading and exercise and shower in but I have really been trying to do it at least 4 days a week.
School is always a time consumer between just trying to keep up with planning and then doing the lessons themselves. Although Jack is ahead and will finish his math before spring break! We are just always moving it feels like. Casey just put up a show at Life Center Church which is amazing and you should go check it out sometime!
I have been really enjoying using my oils and can't believe how much they help! Some lavender oil cleared up some really bad diaper rash on Hank the other day overnight! I am so glad to have something that helps my kids and doesn't have any side effects. Seriously, these things are amazing and if you have any questions about them I would LOVE to share. My aunt started taking the supplements that have oils in them and it is visible from just watching her walk that she has had improvement from them. I am thrilled for her because she really suffered before.
Anyway, just wanted to give an update and say I didn't drop off the face of the earth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment