I have been reading yet another book. It is called "9 Steps to Keep the Doctor Away". It is fascinating. But a couple interesting points of note are: he says never ever put margarine or flesh of a pig into your body, coffee is second to smoking as far as 'vices' go, you shouldn't drink your tap water especially if it is flouridated, but you should drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water every day, and you can eat dark chocolate every day. These are just some of the highlights and interesting things I have read so far in the book. He has very convincing reasons for each one. This is just one of those subjects that I could continue to read about so you get to read about it too! I'm not sure how I feel about all of these things.
For instance, we are sad about the coffee thing. The reason he gives is the acid in coffee. If has over 200 different acids and your body is made to function in an alkaline state. He really just talks a lot about choosing not to put toxins in our bodies. Hence the above list of toxins. The pig thing was fascinating and Casey just looked at me like I was crazy and said, "no more bacon?" We'll see. We can't be perfect all the time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment