Monday, May 16, 2011
Soon...
I am having all the signs of labor coming soon and am not being very patient. I ran a lot of errands to maybe get some things to continue to move. I am ready, the house is ready, Grandma is ready, Casey is ready, now baby has to be ready. I get very anxious in these final couple of weeks and am fighting it the best I can. As my babies get bigger and have less room and move less I just get worried that things are ok. It just starts to be very real that soon I will have this baby on the outside and I pray continually for health for us both. Please join me in those prayers and I will keep you posted when he arrives. In the meantime I will just continue to school Daisy and Jack and try to keep my house clean so that when people come over it isn't crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment